Tim's Next Concert: School Program
Thursday, March 23, 2017 12:00 PM - Key Largo FL - Map
“One of the new trailblazers …”
- John Schroeter, Founder of Fingerstyle Guitar Magazine
With so many guitarists trying to make their mark these days, it’s not easy being a “trailblazer.” Yet, that perfectly defines Tim Farrell. His fingerstyle playing and original compositions display an elegant simplicity that celebrates the purity of the acoustic guitar. Tim is a rare kind of musician, with the ability to both entertain an audience and inspire future generations of players.
In his role as performer, composer and educator, Tim:
- performs internationally at concerts, festivals, benefits, private events, corporate events, etc ... as a solo artist and with StringSongs which includes bass player extraordinaire Michael Manring and Grammy winner Pat Robinson.
- was juried on to the artist roster of Pennsylvania Performing Arts on Tour (PennPAT) for 13 consecutive years.
- composes music for concerts, recordings, multimedia presentations, TV and radio shows, soundtracks and interactive theater productions, including his award winning song for Best Instrumental in the International Acoustic Music Awards "Rosewood Alley".
- composes, performs and records critically acclaimed albums such as CASCADIA and CODAS both of which were voted onto the Best Of Echoes list in their year of release.
- receives airplay internationally on broadcast radio, internet radio and satellite radio, including popular internationally syndicated programs such as Echoes, The World Café, iTunes Radio, iTunes Music, LaNote Picking and more ...
- teaches at the The Conservatory in Doylestown, PA, where he is also the founder and Artistic Director of the Stretched Strings Concert and Workshop Series.
- conducts workshops, teaches private lessons, visits schools and community organizations to further develop the knowledge, enjoyment and appreciation of music.
"It wasn't like I was watching two musicians, it was like I was watching two magicians"
- Audience member at the Tim Farrell and Peter Janson Concert, Blackstone River Theater, Cumberland, RI
|This site was funded in part by a generous grant from : Pennsylvania Performing Artists on Tour|